There is a growing need for healthcare professionals to continuously update their knowledge with the newest information in their specific fields of interest. Our Continuous Medical Education (CME) and Continuous Pharmaceutical Education (CPE) programs may be designed for MDs of various specialties, as well as for pharmacists and pharmacy assistants, respectively.
The programs may be rolled out for the duration of a few weeks to several years, with simultaneous or sequential delivery in multiple locations. Their structure is typically based on one or two-day classes, every 2 to 4 weeks. We have solid experience with the development and successful management of large scale educational programs, delivered nationwide, for up to 2000 participants.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- Educational programs designed for physicians and pharmacists
- One/multi day programs, over one to several years
- Simultaneous or successive events in all locations, country-wide
- Educational programs for specific therapeutic areas (e.g. allergology, pneumology, gastroenterology etc.) designed by Key Opinion Leaders and subject matter experts
- Doctor – Patient Communication courses for different medical specialties, based on the Calgary – Cambridge Guides
- Collaboration with medical societies and associations
WHAT ARE THE AVANTAGES?
- The scientific information is up to date and adapted to the specific day-to-day activity of health professionals
- The lectures are highly interactive, using modern adult education/learning methods: case studies, group discussions, sharing of experience between the participants etc.
- Our course attendees get CME/CPE credits from the National Romanian Colleges of Physicians or Pharmacists, respectively
- The curriculum is compliant with the EU standards for CME and our lecturers are either MD’s or pharmacists accredited as trainers by the Romanian Ministry of Health